Treat yourself to some mouthwatering crispy fish tacos
- Mission plain Tacos
- 300g breaded fish goujons
- 1 lemon
- 200g frozen peas
- 10g fresh mint leaves
- ½ iceberg lettuce
- 3-4 tbsp. tartare sauce
- Bake the fish goujons until golden & crisp.
- Cook the peas then crush with the back of a fork or potato masher and add the chopped mint leaves.
- Load the peas and crunchy shredded iceberg with fish into your tacos.
- Finish with a dollop of tartare sauce & a good squeeze of lemon.
For more information on Mission Foodservice
Contact Name: James Brown
Phone: 01527 894256