The Ras el Hanout elevates this chicken and bacon wrap to a whole new level. It’s packed full of those on trend Middle Eastern flavours.
- Ready in: 0:45
- Serves: 3
- Complexity: Medium
- Product: Flavoured Tortillas
- Mission white wrap
- 80g Chicken breast
- Olive oil
- 3g Ras el Hanout spice
- Smoked streaky bacon
- 15g Sliced avocado (add a squeeze of lime juice to stop it going brown)
- 30g (2 slices) Large vine tomatoes
- Natural thick yoghurt
- Coast the chicken breast in olive oil & sprinkle generously with Ras el Hanout spice blend. Roast in a medium to hot oven for 20 mins
- Add rashers of bacon to the tray with the chicken & place back in the oven for a further 10 – 15minutes until the bacon is crispy & the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven & slice the chicken
- Mix natural thick yoghurt with a pinch of Ras el Hanout spice blend & spread generously over a wrap.
- Top with sliced chicken, crispy bacon, avocado & tomato.
For more information on Mission Foods
Contact Name: James Brown
Phone: 01527 894256