A sheet of puff pastry is spread with Branston Mediterranean Tomato Chutney, sprinkled with grated cheddar and rolled into a log. The log is cut into swirls and placed around a whole wheel of camembert to form a giant catherine wheel. The Wheel is placed in the oven and baked until the swirls are golden brown and the camembert is molten in the middle.
Serves: 4 / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cooking time: 30 minutes / Total time: 40 minutes
1 x sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
2-3 tbsp of Branston Tomato Chutney
200g grated Cheddar
1 wheel of Camembert
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Spread a sheet of puff pastry with Branston’s Tomato Chutney and sprinkle cheddar over the top.
- Roll the sheet from the bottom, upwards so that you are left with a long sausage. Slice this into swirls, roughly 2cm wide.
- Lay the swirls out around the wheel of Camembert, on a baking tray. Brush the edges of the pastry with egg wash and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until puffed out and golden.
- Impress friends and family by adding these delicious swirls & baked camembert to your next cheese board.
For more information on Branston