A high protein, fresh tasting sandwich. Low in fat and high in quality protein such as lean chicken and nuts, this sandwich keeps you fuller for longer. An ideal snack for athletes and busy professionals alike.
Rachel Price-Whittle – The Cooking Company, Redditch
- 75g - Universal Meats Sliced Chicken Breast
- 2 slices - High Protein Bread
- 2 tspn - Natural Peanut Butter
- 30g - Reduced Fat Thai Mayonnaise (See Below)
- 30g - Roasted Cashew Nuts, Roughly Chopped
- 50g - Grated Carrot, Lettuce And Spring Onions
- 1 tspn - Holy Basil Or Coriander
Additional Ingredient Info
For Thai mayonnaise Add coconut cream, green curry paste, fresh ginger, fresh lime, leongrass and fish sauce to 100g of reduced calorie mayonnaise
Method or Assembly Order
- Spread bottom slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- Top with salad, chicken and cashew nuts
- Sprinkle over the basil
- Spread the top slice of bread with the peanut butter
- Serve with A fresh Asian style salad
Sandwich Designer of the Year 2015
This sandwich won Rachel the Universal Meats Sliced Chicken Breast category at the South West Heat.