Pasta Food’s Giant Fusilli with creamy avocado pesto and garlic roasted vegetables.
Premium bronze die fusilli pasta with a creamy avocado and basil pesto. Garlic roasted broccoli, earthy chestnut mushrooms and Cavolo Nero. Perfect for a light plant-based lunch and tasty for everyone.
70 g dried giant fusilli
1 medium ripe avocado
15 g fresh basil
3 g chopped garlic
1 g nutritional yeast
5-10 ml of lemon juice (taste dependent)
100 ml olive oil
Salt & pepper for seasoning.
10 g sliced garlic bulbs
50 g diced broccoli
50 g diced chestnut mushrooms
50 g shredded Cavolo Nero.
- Cook pasta on the hob for 9-10 minutes in boiling water. Drain when complete.
- Set oven to fan 190 °C. Place vegetables on a baking tray and spray generously with olive oil.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes until desired cook and texture.
- Add pesto ingredients above into a food processer and blend until an even paste. Add more salt & pepper if needed.
- Combine cooked pasta and pesto. Add roasted vegetables to the dish.