For a spicy twist on a true classic- try adding a Mexican Inspired Prawn cocktail to your menu!
Time: Approximately 15 minutes
- 2 Mission 15cm Wheat flour tortilla
- 120g Coldwater Prawns
- 1 Little gem lettuce
- 10g Pea shoots
- 20g Cucumber
- Splash wine vinegar
- 24g Avocado
- Teaspoon Capers
- A few Dill fronds
For the dressing:
- 50g Mayonnaise
- 12g Coriander
- Jalapeno chilli
- Dusting of Smoked paprika
- Take Mission 15cm tortillas and press into the indents of an up turned muffin tin. Bake 180˚c for 6 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Cut the cucumber into ribbons using a vegetable peeler & drizzle over white wine vinegar.
- Assemble the baskets by adding wedges of little gem lettuce, slices of ripe avocado and pea shoots then generously pile in the cold water prawns.
- Drizzle with coriander, jalapenos & lime dressing.
- Garnish with pickled cucumber rolls, capers, dill fronds and a light dusting of smoked paprika
Method for the dressing:
- Combining mayonnaise with finely chopped jalapenos, freshly chopped coriander and lime juice.
- Season to taste.
For more information on Mission Foods
Contact Name: James Brown
Phone: 01527 894256